Take a twist on the traditional holiday getaway by staying in one of our unique glamping facilities. Here at Quality Unearthed we have some magnificent treehouse glamping retreats available to meet all your needs. As if the thought of staying in a treehouse alone isn’t tempting enough, we’ve put together just five of the little adventures you could take whilst staying with us in our Cedar Lodge Treehouse in Devon:
- Enjoy a night in the cosy treehouse. With facilities such as a home cinema room, equipped with an overhead projector, mood lighting, and comfortable sofa chairs, you needn’t even leave your new home to find some enjoyment. Then take a break outside in the hot tub and enjoy the lusciously green sights that Devon has to offer.
- Try a trip to one of Devon’s wonderful beaches such as Mothercombe Beach for a day sat in the sand enjoying the calming waves. Or why not head to Bigbury Beach where you can give surfing, bodyboarding, or kitesurfing a try? Here you will certainly be able to find the perfect balance of relaxation and adrenalin.
- Explore the local village and enjoy what the locals have to offer. Go for dinner at a local pub, or pop into a tea shop for a slice of indulgent cake or a classic Devon cream tea.
- The local town of Salcombe also has plenty to offer, with Overbeck’s subtropical gardens, also offering a variety of refreshments, it is a lovely place to spend the day. Salcombe also has a castle, and a lighthouse along several paths that are suitable for walking, cycling or running along.
- Spend a day exploring Dartmoor National Park, another top attraction with plenty of cultural heritage, wildlife and beautiful landscapes to explore. Not to mention the wonderful wildlife found at the Buckfast Butterfly Farm.
This is just a small taste of what you could get up to in the countryside whilst staying in our Cedar Lodge Treehouse, there is plenty more to see!