In case you had forgotten, today is Pancake Day, or Shrove Tuesday. We didn’t want our happy glamping UK lovers to miss out on the action so we have sourced a healthy option for you to have a go at.
Here’s what you’ll need and what you need to do:
2 Free range eggs
1 Large banana, mashed
How to make your pancake:
- Mash your ripe banana well, add in eggs and whisk.
- Warm non-stick or cast iron pan to medium, spray with coconut oil. Cook pancakes for around 30 seconds on each side and serve.
- Add a splash of almond milk if you’d like. This will alter the thickness of your batter to your specification.
- Add in an additional 1/8 of baking powder to get those pancakes all nice ‘n’ fluffy!
- Fix yourself up with ¼ tsp of cinnamon for some natural flavour sure to taste those buds of yours!
- Ditch the sugar and chuck in ¼ of a cup of blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, or any fruit you’re into for that fact. Why not go all out and have a little bit of them all? After all, Pancake Day only comes around once a year.
- Give your pancake a whirl with 2 tbsp. of nut butter, some peanut flour, or desiccated coconut!
- If you want to keep it classic then just dash some fresh lemon juice in there.
- Last, and most importantly of all, enjoy!