The heating has been turned down on us here in the UK recently and as a result we need to warm the cockles, so that you’re nice and toasty from the inside out! This recipe is great for making at home, or on your treehouse holiday adventures, so why not…
…gather the ingredients from local markets and shops, step into the kitchen and prepare to be wowed by how amazing you are at making this Indonesian peanut butter and tomato soup recipe?!
This recipe makes two servings:
- 1tsp cumin
- 3tbsp Meridian crunchy peanut butter
- 440g chopped tomatoes
- 2 tsp nut oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2cm of ginger, grated
- 1 red chilli, diced
- 1tsp paprika
- 2tbsp tomato puree
- 500ml vegetable stock
- Small bunch coriander
- Begin by heating the oil.
- Gently cook the onion for 6-8 minutes until soft.
- Allow the onion to be joining with the garlic, chilli, paprika, ginger and cumin.
- Stir all the ingredients together and cook for 2 minutes.
- Next step is to stir in the chopped tomatoes, peanut butter, puree and stock.
- Season to taste.
- Leave your tasty winter warmer to be brought to the boil and simmer for approximately 5 minutes.
- Here’s the bit you’ve been waiting for… serve!
- Scatter with coriander leaves to taste.
Here's a list of other related categories that you may wish to discover.Recipes