North Wales (View on a map )
*** Any day arrival - 2 nights min stay ***
Nestled alongside the Clwydian Range – A Designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty - this unique structure offers magnificent views across the rippling landscape from its elevated position on the hillside. The private rural retreat is as luxurious as it is beautiful and offers peace, tranquillity and everything you need for a romantic countryside escape.
This purpose-built shipping container is filled with luxury furnishings from the comfy sofa and fully equipped kitchen to the wonderful outdoor bathtub with views over the rolling hills. Outside there is a table and chairs for dining beneath the magnificent starscapes which have submitted an application to be a dark sky reserve, while by day the flowery gardens provide a relaxing setting to watch the birds and the bees flutter by. Awaken to the sound of wildlife in the hills with birds singing in the trees and farm animals in the nearby fields. Disengage from the outside world and immerse yourself in this relaxing glamping retreat.
The beautiful site sits in the foothills of the spectacular Moel Famau, the highest peak of the Clwydian Range, while there’s a variety of other stunning countryside from Offa’s Dyke to Snowdonia National Park within easy reach. Adventure enthusiasts will love the variety of beaches, footpaths and outdoor activities from zip wiring to paragliding while the romantics can simply relax and indulge in the gorgeous natural setting.
Guests can make friends with Alma the Shetland pony, while the charming array of sheep and cows make delightful companions as they amble lazily around the lush green fields. The Cargo Cabin at Trelan Farm really does set itself apart and is a world away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Whisk yourself away for a wonderfully romantic escape and leave with nothing but a contented soul and some memorable moments to treasure.
Luxury sofa bed.
En-suite bathroom with hot shower and flushing toilet.
Functional kitchen with fridge/freezer, microwave, gas hobs and stainless-steel sink.
Wi-Fi is available at this property.
Heating and Lighting
Gas radiator and electric lights.
Grounds and Nearby
Private garden, dining area and gorgeous outdoor bathtub.
A short walk from the property.
Check in from 15: and check out by 10:30
- Luxury sofa bed with ultra-easy assembly.
- Fully functional bathroom with gas heated electric shower and flushing toilet.
- Bed linen and towels provided.
- Functional kitchen with fridge/freezer, microwave, gas hobs and stainless-steel sink.
- Kitchen utensils including pots, pans, crockery and basic essentials - salt, pepper, olive oil, sugar, milk, tea and coffee.
- Gas radiator with a thermostat controller.
- Built-in Bluetooth speakers.
- Led Lights.
- Electric plugs with USB points for charging phones.
- Extra-large window with views of the local mountain Moel Fammau and blackout blinds on for lazy lie-ins.
- French doors opening out onto the private decking, which includes a table and chairs for al fresco meals.
- Outdoor bath with fairy lights and views across the lovely landscape.
- Potted herbs for cooking and cocktails.
- A collection of animal neighbours including Alma the Shetland pony.
- Essentials such as milk, coffee and tea.
- Guest Discount for food in the local pub.
Trelan Farm sits in the foothills of Moel Famau a popular peak for hikers and walkers with some truly stunning views across this designated AONB. Within easy reach, guests can visit a variety of attractions from stunning beaches & endless footpaths and bridleways to the world-famous Snowdonia National Park and Offa’s Dyke.
For somewhere to eat visit the nearby White Horse for good pub food or On The Hill in Ruthin for a special treat.
The site is also well placed to visit the local market towns of Ruthin & Mold as well as the ancient city of Chester.
The historic town of Ruthin has many medieval buildings including Wales's oldest timber-framed house as well as the old jail with its grim reminder of past times. Markets are held regularly in the town centre and there is also the Ruthin Craft Centre and an interesting Art Trail. Visit Chester for its famous zoo as well as Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet.
There are a variety of other attractions close by including:
- Great Orme
- Bodnant Gardens
- Snowdon Mountain Railway
- Errdig Hall
- Theatre Clwyd
- Welsh Mountain Zoo
- Blue Planet Aquarium
- Castles a plenty (Chirk, Conwy, Denbigh, Caernarfon)
- Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet
- Chester Zoo
Adventure attractions within an hour's drive:
- Get Wet The Adventure Company
- Zip World and Forest Coaster Betwys y Coed
- Zip World Velocity Europe's longest zip wire, Blaenau Ffestiniog
- Surf Snowdonia, Dolgarrog
- Bounce Below, Blaenau Ffestiniog
- One Planet Adventure Mountain Biking, Llandegla and LLandegla Laser Combat
- Whitewater Active
- Tree Top Adventures
We're finding your quote...
Try selecting different dates or call us on 01348 830922, our advisors can help you find a holiday or enquire about these dates.
View Cost Summary
If your booking is more than 8 weeks away, you only have to pay 1/3rd deposit today.
Enquire about these dates: Our experienced sales team will check with the owner and be in touch to complete your booking.
Use my location.
You are miles from Cargo Cabin at Trelan Farm. This takes approximately .
Click below to make a booking online, or call our helpful team on 01348 830922 and they'll be more than happy to assist you.
You won't get the same dates cheaper anywhere else.
Call 01348 830922 now to speak to an advisor.